Re: Why does gdbm break packages in Sarge?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Why does gdbm break packages in Sarge?
- From: Andreas Metzler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 12:58:53 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030627103527.GA20322@riva.ucam.org> <20030629154939.GE10847@quetzlcoatl.dodds.net> <email@example.com> <20030630173346.GO912@tennyson.netexpress.net>
Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 01:10:04PM +0000, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> That's the one.
>> Afaict this will require a big recompilation effort or introduction of a
>> libgnutls5 package in oldlibs, before anything can transfer to testing
> Yes. Another turn of the wheel...
Afaict from the other mails, we have not got much pressure in this
respect as gnutls5 will stay a little bit longer.
> Ivo has indicated to me that he will
> be coordinating with maintainers of gnutls-using packages, to get the
> rebuild done as quickly as possible.
I'll try to be ready.