Re: gnome2 transition comments (and my misunderstanding)

<quote who="Drew Scott Daniels">

> Which ones are essential to gnome2? I would guess control-centre,
> gnome-applets, gnome-terminal, natilus, natilus-media and gnome-media. I
> don't know whether it's worth or appropriate to suggest dropping any
> dependencies.

The modules list for 2.2 is here:

  http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/modules/

And the one for 2.3 (which includes a few extra things that are mostly in
Debian anyway, so it wouldn't be too bad to base it on this):

  http://www.gnome.org/start/2.3/modules/

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

  "I allege that SCO is full of it, and that the Linux process is already
   the most transparent process in the whole industry." - Linus Torvalds