Re: boot-floppy short-term status

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 06:43:46PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I am preparing boot-floppies 2.3.4 for release.  This version should
> be nominally installable, or at least, get beyond the blocker bugs in
> 2.3.3, such as busybox issues causing failed download of base.

I notice in the dist selection that int he code, it strictly disallows
using sid/unstable. It pops up a box about how it is not suggested to
use it, but then ignores the user upon answering "they don't care". Can
we remove this? Often testing is more broken than unstable. I can modify
it so it still pops up with the warning, but allows the user to
continue.

Ben