boot-floppy short-term status

I am preparing boot-floppies 2.3.4 for release.  This version should
be nominally installable, or at least, get beyond the blocker bugs in
2.3.3, such as busybox issues causing failed download of base.

There are still *plenty* of problem in boot-floppies making it not
production ready, including:

- i18n instability (we've removed local hacked bterm, newt, and slang
  stuff

- the new tasksel system -- not sure what the status of this is in
  terms of implementation, obviously even if it is implemented, it
  will require serious testing and more work I'm sure

- ports: only i386 and sparc currently have boot-floppies in woody at
  *all* -- ew!  Probably the worst issue!

Anyhow, once 2.3.4 is compilable (I think there's an i386 build issue
in the release.sh part) I'm going to do a source upload, check it out
a bit and call for experienced testers on it.  Note that I don't want
non-experts testing it yet -- that will have to come later.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>