Re: non-vanilla i386 kernels botched in 2.2r3

Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au> writes:

> > My experience of the 2.2.19 kernels is that they are still unsuitable
> > for building.  I will research more so I can more demonstrations of
> > this.
>
> Please do so.

Hmm, I compared all the config files and they seem fine.  My
apologies.  Nice work.

Once 2.2.24 has finished building, I'll immediately embark on Potato
update boot-floppies 2.2.25 for kernel updates for i386.

Remember that i386 is not the only arch using 2.2.19pre -- alpha is
using 2.2.19pre13 and sparc is using 2.2.19pre11.  If a sparc and
alpha port is willing and able, we could fix this for those arches as
well.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>