Boot floppies 2.2.19

I have now tagged boot floppies 2.2.19 (release_2-2-19) in CVS.  Here's
the changelog:

boot-floppies (2.2.19) stable; urgency=low

  * PowerPC fixes:
    - Update kernel version to 2.2.18pre21
    - Fix the miBoot command line options not to try to force atyfb
      (should fix color issues on some mach64 cards)
    - Create /dev/nvram on the root disk
    - Add nvsetenv and ofpath, as well as fixing the paths for yaboot
    - No longer include System.map on the HFS (powermac) boot floppy
      (there isn't enough room with the new kernels)
    - en/dbootstrap.sgml updates from Ethan Benson to match the new ybin
    - Bail out earlier in the boot floppy creation process if we can't do
      it on this architecture
    - Make CHRP rescue.bin be DOS formatted.  Perhaps the same thing
      needs done to PReP - can PReP even boot FAT images?
    - Populate /dev/input in the base tarball - adbmouse and friends no
      longer work with the new kernels.
  * Build with packages from proposed-updates:
    - ncurses 5.0-6.0potato1
    - modutils 2.3.11-13.1
    - dpkg 1.6.15.2 (sparc only)
    - kernel 2.2.18pre21 / pcmcia 3.1.22-0.1* (all relevant flavors)

 -- Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org>  Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:57:38 -0500

This needs to be rebuilt for all architectures because of security
fixes.  Be sure that you use a current potato mirror, and grab the
packages listed above from proposed-updates (well, actually, I lied -
ncurses and modutils are in incoming as I write this).  Be careful -
modutils is not built for all architectures yet.  I'm working on that
now.  Don't confuse -13.1 with the three other broken security
releases (-11 and -12 and -13).

The build is going now; unless someone screams very loudly, I'll do
source and powerpc uploads as soon as it is done.

Dan