Re: Boot floppies 2.2.19

I just discovered a but in the vanillla kernel/pcmcia set for i386.
Right now the pcmcia modules for the standard kernel are broken.
Figures, that's one of the two I didn't test.

I'm hoping Randolph can rebuild the pcmcia-modules for 2.2.19
boot-floppies i386.

Daniel, thanks a lot for being so responsive and active, although I
was disappointed to see that none of the PowerPC bugs are being
closed in 2.2.19 changes, including RC 69161 ?  Is that a changelog
oversight?  Or are the bugs still extant?  Is anyone working on fixing
PowerPC boot-floppies bugs?