Re: Current 2.2r2 status
- To: Ben Collins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Philip Blundell <email@example.com>, Dan Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Roman Hodek <email@example.com>, Christian Steigies <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Christopher Chimelis <email@example.com>, Adam Di Carlo <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Wichert Akkerman <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Current 2.2r2 status
- From: Christian Meder <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:39:29 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20001122113929.D8085@chris.isr.uni-stuttgart.de>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20001121235403.D28531@visi.net>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 11:54:03PM -0500
- References: <[🔎] 20001121235403.D28531@visi.net>
On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 11:54:03PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> - Update packages. This is in a per arch basis, and only if absolutely
> essential (this applies to out-of-date packages only). You can update as
> needed, but we wont hold back release for non-essential updates, it will
> just have to wait for r3.
> [sparc] Need to do a binary only gtk upload to fix deps between indep
> and arch packages. Will not affect other archs. This is needed
> for the openssh security fix to be compiled. [3 days]
What about the gnome-help vs gnome-help-data dependency hiccup on sparc ?
Will we fix it for 2.2r2 ?
Christian Meder, email: email@example.com
What's the railroad to me ?
I never go to see
Where it ends.
It fills a few hollows,
And makes banks for the swallows,
It sets the sand a-blowing,
And the blackberries a-growing.
(Henry David Thoreau)