debiandoc-sgml and Russian, Polish

As I understand it, we need the woody debiandoc-sgml pakcage in order
to build Russian and Polish installation manual and release notes
(assuming they are otherwise ok), correct?

It's a little annoying to be in the situation again where for frozen
or stable updates we need stuff from woody.  Do you think it's
possible to upload debiandoc-sgml, at some point, to frozen/stable in
an effort to achieve this consistency?  I know it breaks normal rules
for upgrades to stable, but on the other hand, it's needed for proper
boot-floppies builds, so I think that would justify its inclusion.