Re: Release Notes!!!

On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 09:46:12PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> I'm not sure what good it'll do, but this is the absolute >>last chance<<
> for changes to the release notes before release. Josip, who took wonderful
> care of this for TC3, is on holidays so isn't available to do this.

It would be a good idea for someone to look in
http://www.debian.org/~treacy/bad_links/releases/potato

There are a LOT of bad links in there, but most of them will go away
with some corrections to the script that generates the links.
It looks like links are being created for versions of docs that
don't exist, e.g. .txt, .pdf, etc.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org