potato release status -- boot-floppies 2.2.13

Well, 2.2.12 have a *number* of release critical bugs for almost all
arches.  Critically, the i386 build had some just pure file corruption
which was making things very hard.

Anyhow, we are building 2.2.13 source upload and powerpc right now.
Hopefully the boot-floppies porters should have the other arches done
with 24 hours, but we'll see.

We must wait on 2.2.13/i386 for a new pcmcia-modules-2.2.15-compact
pkg since the one which was installed is broken.  Brian has been
notified and should fix this soon.  This does not delay 2.2.13 for
other arches since it is an archive problem rather than a
boot-floppies source issue.

I believe 2.2.13 should be adequate for a test cycle.  It's pretty
damn clear to me we need at least a 2.2.14 if for no other reason than
documentation updates. There are some other issues such as
IOMEGA/LS120/i18n issues as well which we are hoping we can fix for
potato (even if it has to be a post-potato point release).