Re: Updated 2.1r4 package list errata.

On Wed 01 Dec 1999, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Paul Slootman wrote:
> > Maybe you should have looked better.  Vincent asked for the compiles,
> > and I compiled the following for him (look in ~vincent/INCOMING on
> > master):
>
> I hadn't even looked at the y2k stuff, only at the other stuff. And
> I'm puzzled why this y2k effort seems to be done completely outside of
> any list and hasn't been uploaded at all...

? His messages were the only ones I've seen on _ANY_ thread concerning
updates to slink.  What `list' were you referring to? Note that if you
want to contact arch-specific people, try the arch-specific lists. We
don't usually have time besides arch-specific concerns to follow other
random debian lists (there are too many to keep track of).

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
work:       paul@murphy.nl       http://www.murphy.nl/