Re: Updated 2.1r4 package list errata.

On Wed 01 Dec 1999, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> I just uploaded alpha versions of nfs-server, netkit-telnet & friends,
> and bind. I'll try to get some sparc builds going as well.
>
> Wichert (disappointed nobody else recompiled anything while this list
> has been out there for 2 weeks now).

Maybe you should have looked better.  Vincent asked for the compiles,
and I compiled the following for him (look in ~vincent/INCOMING on
master):

    cvs_1.10.7-1.99.slink.y2k.0
    elm-me+_2.4pl25ME+65-0.slink.0
    enscript_1.6.2-3.99.slink.y2k.0
    gnats_3.113-0slink1
    gs_5.10-3.99.slink.1
    htdig_3.1.2-4slink5
    inn_1.7.2-4.1
    netkit-telnet_0.12-4slink.1
    smartlist_3.13-2
    vflib2_2.24.2-2.99.slink.0

- proftpd: I couldn't readily find the version he listed;
- pvm_3.4beta7-4 didn't build properly for me (refused to create
  any shared libraries which were needed),
- termcap-compat isn't applicable to alpha.

bind_8.2.2p5-0slink1.1 and nfs-server_2.2beta37-1slink.1 were only
reported to me on Friday; I don't have access to my alpha on weekends,
and I've been busy with (hardware) upgrades on my alpha since. I was
planning on doing these two tonight, but apparently I needn't bother.
(Yes, my XLT is back in working order after a CPU board replacement.)

Paul (disappointed that people can't coordinate their efforts and each
want to be "in charge") Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
work:       paul@murphy.nl       http://www.murphy.nl/