Re: Test suite failure of megadepth on s390x architecture

Hi again,
we were actually beaten by the fact that those logs were removed after
60 days and I was actually viewing the log at the end of this time
period.  You can find an according log here:
    https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/unstable/s390x/r/r-bioc-megadepth/38858595/log.gz