Test suite failure of megadepth on s390x architecture

Hi,
the Debian packaged version of the Bioconductor megadepth package has
uncovered some issue in the test suite when running on s390x
architecture.  We are aware that this package is most probably not
used on this architecture in practical settings.  However, the issue
might uncover a general issue inside the code and thus I'd like to
bring it to your kind attention.  You can find the full build log
here:

    https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/s390x/r/r-bioc-megadepth/36684073/log.gz

Since this build log is a bit longish I'd recommend to seek for "Failed tests".

Please let me know whether you can find some working solution or
whether it might be the most sensible thing to not provide this
package for th s390x architecture.