R/share/make/shlib.mk not in R_HOME?

Hi Dirk,

I tried to update r-cran-rnetcdf but failed[1].  Error message says:

  make[2]: /usr/lib/R/share/make/shlib.mk: No such file or directory

it comes from tools/make-recursive.sh which basically does

  file=shlib.mk
  make -f {R_HOME}/share/make/$file

while

  $ R RHOME
  /usr/lib/R

However

  $ apt-file search share/make/shlib.mk
  r-base-core: /usr/share/R/share/make/shlib.mk

so this file is in /usr/share while it is expected in /usr/lib.

Patching the script to find the file properly would be easy but I'm
wondering whether this is something we should report upstream and
what the reasons might be to move the file to /usr/share.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-rnetcdf/-/jobs/4815468