Re: New version of r-cran-rmarkdown does not build

Am Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 09:51:55PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> >I simply trust you without checking and put bslib on my todo list.
>
> Well, I didn't do a lot of scrutiny either, and I'm not too sure if it's even right to have this new version without bslib -- being not an end user, it's hard for me to make a judgement.
>
> Should we hold off the new version upload for now until we have bslib, or should I just go ahead and dput?
> Again, I'm not entirely sure though tests (which don't need bslib) passing is a good sign

It would be great to have rmarkdown soon since some other packages
depend from it.  We all know that waiting for packages in new is hardly
predictable.  So if you have a solution that its passing the tests that
should be sufficient.  With "grown up" users we get bug reports if
some issue might remain problematic.