Re: New version of r-cran-rmarkdown does not build

On 21 October 2021 9:47:30 pm IST, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
>Am Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 08:56:51PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
>> I got it building with replacing R/html_dependencies.R file from the last version.
>> As it looks, bslib is needed for new update, which is not in the archive
>> so for now I propagated this "hack"
>> Would be nice if you package and dput.
>>
>> For now,
>> if you can review rmarkdown and upload or give me a green signal to do so ....
>
>I simply trust you without checking and put bslib on my todo list.

Well, I didn't do a lot of scrutiny either, and I'm not too sure if it's even right to have this new version without bslib -- being not an end user, it's hard for me to make a judgement.

Should we hold off the new version upload for now until we have bslib, or should I just go ahead and dput?
Again, I'm not entirely sure though tests (which don't need bslib) passing is a good sign

Let me know?

Nilesh