Re: Need for maintainers

Le dimanche 14 février 2021 à 10:21 +0100, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :

For a general introduction to Debian packaging, you could have a look at the “maint-guide” package. The document is also online at:
(it is also available in other languages)

Sorry, I realize that “maint-guide” is getting outdated and has been superseded by “debmake-doc”. The document is online at:
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debmake-doc/

Note that some aspects of this document do not apply to R packaging. In particular, we do not use the ”debmake” command: we instead use the “prepare_missing_cran_package” command mentioned by Andreas.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer