RE: Is there any chance to make mathjaxr non-mandatory in metap

On 29 January 2021 at 14:16, Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) wrote:
| And just a quick follow-up from me:
|
| I now have a working mathjaxr version that contains no minified JS. By cutting out one of the (non-crucial) components from MathJax, I was also able to keep the package size below 5Mb and hence can avoid triggering the 'R CMD check' check warning. I will be submitting this to CRAN asap (after some final testing).

Thank you so much!  I still have the open 'ticket' (around here we call them
'intent to package' bug report) for it which I will update once my
CRANberries robot tells me this on CRAN.

Debian is headed into a release which may slow processing of the NEW
(package) queue (our version of CRAN new package checks) down so all this may
take a moment to unravel, but hey it is open source and we (generally) have
(near) infinite time horizons. So eventually this will all pan out. Which is
how it should be -- so thanks for making that happen at your (package) end.

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org