Re: mathjaxr

Hi Dirk,

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 11:22:50AM -0600, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> FWIW there are other duplicate repos too. I
> already wrote above that,

Seems I missed that.  Please let us know again if in r-pkg-team might
reside some unused repositories.  It would be better to delete these.

> So unless maybe I convince upstream to make mathjaxr a Suggests:, rgl will
> eventually die.

In your other mail you wrote that you solved this with upstream.  May be
we should do the same with r-cran-clubsandwich?  On the other hand I'm
afraid that sooner or later more upstreams might have fun to use mathjax
and may be Jörg's hint to use the Debian packaged libmathjax might do the
trick easily.  Any volunteer to check this?