mathjaxr

I started to package mathjaxr as package rgl will now need it. Unfortunately
it includes a lot of Javascript as well as fonts and we have the usual
problem of ftp-master wanting sources (see below)

Would anybody here have time, experience and patience to work through this
and update mathjaxr? I am a little short on two to three of these.

I have a basic package at
  https://salsa.debian.org/edd/r-cran-mathjaxr
and I now see that a prior attempt was at
  https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-mathjaxr
(as I had only checked packages.debian.org, my bad).

The email I got from Joerg is below. The matter is becoming somewhat urgent
as rgl now build-depends on mathjaxr, and rgl itself is used in a few other
packages.

Dirk

Reply from ftp-masters:

  Hi Maintainer,

  rejected, sorry. The javascript files in the subdirs of
  doc\mathjax\es5\ all look pretty minified and not the way anyone would
  edit them in, so not source to ship. Additionally they appear to have
  a different license too, not mentioned in your copyright file.

  Also, do you really need to ship them, there is a libjs-mathjax
  package existing already.

  Same set of questions for the woff files and the existing package
  there.

  --
  bye Joerg

--