[Help] r-cran-bayestestr: autopkgtest regression

Control: tags -1 help

Hi, since version 0.7.0 (uploaded by Dylan Aïssi in CC) the autopkgtest
of r-cran-bayestestr fails with the error mentioned in the bug log.  It
has slightly changed with the version I pushed to Git.  It is now:

> library(bayestestR)
>
> if (length(strsplit(packageDescription("bayestestR")$Version, "\\.")[[1]]) > 3) {
+   Sys.setenv("RunAllbayestestRTests" = "yes")
+ } else {
+   Sys.setenv("RunAllbayestestRTests" = "no")                                                                                                                                           o
+ }                                                                                                                                                                                      n
> test_check("bayestestR")

 *** caught segfault ***
address 0x7f9f3d27b008, cause 'invalid permissions'                                                                                                                                      n

Traceback:
 1: dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...)
 2: library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib)
 3: loadNamespace(package, lib.loc)
 4: doTryCatch(return(expr), name, parentenv, handler)
 5: tryCatchOne(expr, names, parentenv, handlers[[1L]])
 6: tryCatchList(expr, classes, parentenv, handlers)
 7: tryCatch({    attr(package, "LibPath") <- which.lib.loc    ns <- loadNamespace(package, lib.loc)    env <- attachNamespace(ns, pos = pos, deps, exclude, include.only)}, error = function(e) {    P <- if (!is.null(cc <- conditionCall(e)))         paste(" in", deparse(cc)[1L])    else ""    msg <- gettextf("package or namespace load failed for %s%s:\n %s",         sQuote(package), P, conditionMessage(e))    if (logical.return)         message(paste("Error:", msg), domain = NA)    else stop(msg, call. = FALSE, domain = NA)})
 8: library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, logical.return = TRUE,     warn.conflicts = warn.conflicts, quietly = quietly, mask.ok = mask.ok,     exclude = exclude, include.only = include.only, attach.required = attach.required)
 9: doTryCatch(return(expr), name, parentenv, handler)
10: tryCatchOne(expr, names, parentenv, handlers[[1L]])
11: tryCatchList(expr, classes, parentenv, handlers)
12: tryCatch(library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE,     logical.return = TRUE, warn.conflicts = warn.conflicts, quietly = quietly,     mask.ok = mask.ok, exclude = exclude, include.only = include.only,     attach.required = attach.required), error = function(e) e)
13: require("rstanarm")
14: eval(code, test_env)
15: eval(code, test_env)
16: withCallingHandlers({    eval(code, test_env)    if (!handled && !is.null(test)) {        skip_empty()    }}, expectation = handle_expectation, skip = handle_skip, warning = handle_warning,     message = handle_message, error = handle_error)
17: doTryCatch(return(expr), name, parentenv, handler)
18: tryCatchOne(expr, names, parentenv, handlers[[1L]])
19: tryCatchList(expr, names[-nh], parentenv, handlers[-nh])
20: doTryCatch(return(expr), name, parentenv, handler)                                                                                                                                   o
21: tryCatchOne(tryCatchList(expr, names[-nh], parentenv, handlers[-nh]),     names[nh], parentenv, handlers[[nh]])                                                                      n
22: tryCatchList(expr, classes, parentenv, handlers)                                                                                                                                     s
23: tryCatch(withCallingHandlers({    eval(code, test_env)    if (!handled && !is.null(test)) {        skip_empty()    }}, expectation = handle_expectation, skip = handle_skip, warning = handle_warning,     message = handle_message, error = handle_error), error = handle_fatal,     skip = function(e) {    })
24: test_code(NULL, exprs, env)
25: source_file(path, child_env(env), wrap = wrap)                                                                                                                                       n
26: FUN(X[[i]], ...)
27: lapply(test_paths, test_one_file, env = env, wrap = wrap)
28: force(code)
29: doWithOneRestart(return(expr), restart)
30: withOneRestart(expr, restarts[[1L]])
31: withRestarts(testthat_abort_reporter = function() NULL, force(code))
32: with_reporter(reporters$multi, lapply(test_paths, test_one_file,     env = env, wrap = wrap))
33: test_files(test_dir = test_dir, test_package = test_package,     test_paths = test_paths, load_helpers = load_helpers, reporter = reporter,     env = env, stop_on_failure = stop_on_failure, stop_on_warning = stop_on_warning,     wrap = wrap, load_package = load_package)
34: test_files(test_dir = path, test_paths = test_paths, test_package = package,     reporter = reporter, load_helpers = load_helpers, env = env,     stop_on_failure = stop_on_failure, stop_on_warning = stop_on_warning,     wrap = wrap, load_package = load_package, parallel = parallel)
35: test_dir("testthat", package = package, reporter = reporter,     ..., load_package = "installed")
36: test_check("bayestestR")
An irrecoverable exception occurred. R is aborting now ...
Segmentation fault
autopkgtest [10:57:07]: test run-unit-test: -----------------------]
autopkgtest [10:57:07]: test run-unit-test:  - - - - - - - - - - results - - - - - - - - - -
run-unit-test        FAIL non-zero exit status 139
autopkgtest [10:57:07]: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ summary
run-unit-test        FAIL non-zero exit status 139

I do not have the slightest idea what this might mean.  If nobody has
any clue we should probably ask upstream about this.