In rcdk test: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

Hi,

when creating the Debian package of rcdk I was running the provided
test suite.  All tests but one were running successfully.  This is
the message I've got for the failing test:

Executing test function test.get.properties  ... WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by RJavaTools to method java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection$1.next()
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of RJavaTools
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

This problem occures on Debian unstable.  Any idea what needs to be
done here?