Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 21:16:44 +0000
From: Scott Kitterman <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>
To: Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>, Debian R Packages Maintainers <r-pkg-team@alioth-lists.debian.net>
Cc: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>
Subject: Comments regarding r-cran-transformr_0.1.1-1_amd64.changes

You might consider discussing with upstream that the file LICENSE.note states
that there is an embedded copy of "the C++ library earcut developed by
Mapbox".  As nearly as I can determine, that is not true, so the license
information in LICENSE.note isn't relevant to the package.  Assuming it's not
hidden somewhere I didn't find it, the file should probably be removed.  If it
still in the package, then please add the license information from it to your
debian/copyright.

Scott K