Closing bugs since autopkttest is passing after latest uploads (Was: r-base blocked by r-bioc-{iranges,s4vectors})

Hi,

I'm also CC-ing upstream to keep them informed that the issue is
solved now.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 03:20:02PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> fixed 947001 2.20.1-2
> fixed 947004 0.24.2-1
> thanks

I'm adding a personal "Thanks" to that code-thanks! :-)

> following Gordon's email, I have source-uploaded r-bioc-iranges
> 2.20.1-2, which contains a few additional changes that were pending in
> the source package's Git repository, and good news: the regression tests
> pass.  r-bioc-s4vectors was uploaded earlier as a new upstream version
> by Dylan, and its tests pass as well.  Autopkgtest form arm64 lag
> behind, but I believe it is not a blocker.

Same here, my guess it will pass (in worst case we need to reopen the bug)

> Hopefully, our problem is solved !
>
> (And hopefully, this email marks the beginning of the maybe my possible
> comeback, let's keep fingers crossed.  These source uploads are really
> empowering.)

It would be really cool to see you back here.