Re: Please read TODO entries in d/changelog before uploading (Was: r-cran-proc_1.16.1-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable)

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:30:11PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:

> What I did was to run routine-update and that just did the update. I
> should have manually checked it all again, but I admittedly did not.
>
> So, I suggest that "TODO" or (preferably from my side "BLOCKER" - since
> there is always something to do) in d/changelog should possibly stop the
> routine update before it sets the "unstable" in the changelog, much like
> a patch failing to be applied?

I'm fine with a sensible keyword which will prevent routine-update to do
the final step.  In any case, you should have a final look into your
changelog before uploading anything.