Re: Seems all our BioC watch files are broken now (Was: BioC package "tximport" not found by dh-r's prepare... script - any idea?)

Hi Andreas,

On 06.08.19 11:16, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 08:35:17PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
>> It is https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/tximport.html
>> that I am after. Any idea how to get it found?
> For the tximport issue I injected it here
>
>     https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-tximport
>
> Feel free to continue from this (I've just put you as Uploader).

Thank you tons. I just found this when I wanted to create it :) I'll
continue on it. I have even already added it to the blend's med/bio .

> Unfortunately the issue is more serious than just tximport did not
> worked:  **ALL** our BioC watch files are not working currently!
>
> I've fixed this in prepare_missing_cran_package[1] which is now using
>
>     opts=downloadurlmangle=s?^(.*)\.\.?https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc?
>
> but on the other hand the downloadurlmangle string of all existing BioC
> packages is broken now.
Ouch. Mass update? Other "external to Debian" ways how to learn what is
new to BioC and auto-update these?
> The good news is that we will be informed about
> new versions but the routine-update script will currently not download
> the new upstream version.
>
> I plan to fix the downloadurlmangle string if found in debian/watch
> before trying to upload the new version.  However, I'd like to have a
> second pair of eyeballs watching at this new string before implementing
> it into routine-update.
>
> Anybody wants to comment?

Next week.

Cheers,