Seems all our BioC watch files are broken now (Was: BioC package "tximport" not found by dh-r's prepare... script - any idea?)

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 08:35:17PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> It is https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/tximport.html
> that I am after. Any idea how to get it found?

For the tximport issue I injected it here

    https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-tximport

Feel free to continue from this (I've just put you as Uploader).

Unfortunately the issue is more serious than just tximport did not
worked:  **ALL** our BioC watch files are not working currently!

I've fixed this in prepare_missing_cran_package[1] which is now using

    opts=downloadurlmangle=s?^(.*)\.\.?https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc?

but on the other hand the downloadurlmangle string of all existing BioC
packages is broken now.  The good news is that we will be informed about
new versions but the routine-update script will currently not download
the new upstream version.

I plan to fix the downloadurlmangle string if found in debian/watch
before trying to upload the new version.  However, I'd like to have a
second pair of eyeballs watching at this new string before implementing
it into routine-update.

Anybody wants to comment?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/dh-r/commit/46a021dc0a88ef80cf6eb57c3e4598131f78725f