HTML doc of biomformat contains compressed jquery components

Hi Paul,

I'm working on the Debian package of biomformat.  I just discovered
that the file

     inst/doc/biomformat.html

contains compressed jquery components.  In Debian it is against policy
to provide non-editable code without the human readable form.  Since I
think this file is auto generated I wonder whether you might consider to
remove this file from the download tarball and instead provide a method
to generate it at package build time.  (Since I need to admit I'm not
an R expert at all it would help me if I could generate for the Debian
package since I've just removed it from the source that will distributed
with Debian.)

Kind regards and thanks for your cooperation