Re: Copyright file of r-cran-pracma messed up

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 07:39:28AM +0000, Oliver Dechant wrote:

> In the packaging manual the examples show non-SPDX and unspecified license
> formatting. I did not have means to test for compiling errors and this has
> caught up to me now.

Hmmmm, I can not really parse what you want to express.  Did you build
the package before commiting to Git?  Than you should run lintian as I
recommended.

> I believed CRAN packages to be entirely free software. At the top level
> pracma appears to be entirely GPL-3+.

Yes, that's the main license.  If there is nothing else mentioned you
need to assume that this is valid for all files.  In your commit you
mentioned several others with no obvious reason.  You also failed to
mention the files correctly (without path).