First time all packages are up to date

Hi,

I think I advertised the page where the package status according
upstream releases and bugs is rendered twice a day before[1].  Thanks to
ftpmaster (namely Thorsten Alteholz) now all preconditions for new
upstream versions were available and that is the first time that we are
down to zero packages which are not up to data.  We are also pretty good
regarding bugs about failed autopkgtests (only #898442 remaining waiting
for r-cran-popepi becoming accepted).

For those who want to contribute:  The same repository that contains the
package status has the script routine-update[2] which I've used now for
brain dead automatic package upgrades quite successfully the last five
monthes with no problems.  So if you want to help keeping the current
status feel free to watch[1] and if you see some package that is not up
to date fire up routine-update.  The effort to do this is about 1min
(including checking git log and git diff about what routine-update did).
Any team member with upload permissions can do this and I would really
welcome if people would not simply assume that I'm the person who is
enjoying doing this on my own.

Kind regards and happy routine-update

       Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/maintenance-utilities/blob/master/outdated_r-packages.txt