r-cran-pracma

Hi Oliver,

I need r-cran-pracma for libvcflib and created the packaging
via

    prepare_missing_cran_package pracma

When I tried to push the resulting Git archive I realised that you did
some work on this package.  That's nice - but obviously you did this
manually since several files of the autogeneration are missing.  Please
*everybody* notice: close to everything is done automatically.

I took the freedom to override your work in Git but added you as
Uploader so you are kindly invited to file the according ITP bug (and
just use itp_from_debian_dir to create the content of your ITP mail).
I'd be happy to sponsor your package if needed.  Please let me know
if this is your prefered way to continue with this package.