Re: r-cran-iterators and rjava remain missing (Was: r-cran-pkgkitten, codetools, rcpp)

Hi Andreas,

On 3 June 2018 at 01:46, Andreas Tille wrote:
| Hi Dirk,
|
| On Sat, Jun 02, 2018 at 04:37:16PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| > | codetools I already did, while at the conference I told you I am at.
| > | pkgKitten I should get too.
| > | Rcpp I can do once it build depends are covered.
| >
| > I got all mine done.  There is still r-cran-shape which is not mine, and rkward.
|
| I uploaded r-cran-shape, rcpp is autobuild.  No idea about rkward - may
| be somebody needs to ping the maintainer.
|
| May be you overlooked r-cran-iterators which is yours but no sign for an
| upload so far.  No idea why rjava is not autobuild - may be its easier
| to do a manual upload?

Hmpf. I built them, I may have missed the upload step. Will check.

Did check -- my bad, missed them :)

Great catch, Andreas -- I just uploaded them by hand. Had a lot going on
around me.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org