r-cran-iterators and rjava remain missing (Was: r-cran-pkgkitten, codetools, rcpp)

Hi Dirk,

On Sat, Jun 02, 2018 at 04:37:16PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> | codetools I already did, while at the conference I told you I am at.
> | pkgKitten I should get too.
> | Rcpp I can do once it build depends are covered.
>
> I got all mine done.  There is still r-cran-shape which is not mine, and rkward.

I uploaded r-cran-shape, rcpp is autobuild.  No idea about rkward - may
be somebody needs to ping the maintainer.

May be you overlooked r-cran-iterators which is yours but no sign for an
upload so far.  No idea why rjava is not autobuild - may be its easier
to do a manual upload?

I think I'm also through all team maintained arch:all packages of level 2.