Re: CNEr does not build

For what it's worth, R will not create a configure file from configure.ac on package install, so the presence of configure.ac seems to be a red herring -- there is no point in patching configure.ac or to search for src/Makevars.in, since neither of these are used.

For me

  R CMD build CNEr && R CMD INSTALL CNEr*gz

compiles and installs 'as expected'.

Of course one wonders why configure.ac is present if not used, or vv for configure, src/Makevars.in

Martin