Re: Fixed dh-r (Was: Problems with recent r-pkg-team uploads)

On 6 May 2018 at 14:54, Andreas Tille wrote:
| On Sat, May 05, 2018 at 11:11:38AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| > Please also see https://bugs.debian.org/897262
|
| Done.
|
| > The ${R:Depends} etc are not reflected for the set of 'Priority: Recommended'
| > packages (that r-recommended depends upon, and which essentially every user
| > of R should have).
|
| No, the reason was rather that the source package name is different from
| the binary package name.

That would be an even worse design bug in dh-r given the dozens of packages
we still have source_name != binary_name.  So I appreciate the fix for
something that grave.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org