Is there an option to create new lists on alioth-lists.debian.net?

Hi alioth-lists.debian.net admins,

at first thanks a lot for the effort you did to safe alioth lists.
That's very much appreciated.

The R-pkg team was founded basically in the process of moving from
Alioth to Salsa.  Packages containing GNU R code was maintained by
Debian Science, Debian Med and Debichem and we decided to leave those
teams and found a common r-pkg team.  Since the creation of lists
on Alioth was not possible at this time any more we are discussing
now the options for a common Maintainer field[1].

My question is now:  Do you consider it a possible option to create a
new list on alioth-lists.debian.net we could use as maintainer address.
I remember this option was never officially announced but I simply
think that asking can not really harm.  So would the creation of a
new list drain from your time / space resources to much so we do not
even need to discuss this third option or is this something you could
imagine in exceptional cases?

Kind regards and thanks again for your effort

     Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-r/2018/04/msg00029.html