Choice of a Maintainer address for the team

Hi all,

Given that we are going to do source uploads of all arch:all R packages, I
think this is a good opportunity to update the Maintainer field of those
package to reflect the creation of the Debian R Packages team (and incidentally
make things like DDPO/QA and Debian Maintainer Dashboard work for the team, so
that we no longer have to reinvent the wheel to see, for example, which
packages are outdated).

There has already been a discussion on this topic on debian-science@, to which
you can refer for more context.¹

Basically we have two options:

1) team+r-pkg-team@tracker.debian.org
   Pros: allows fine-tuning of DAK/BTS message subscriptions
   Cons: human messages go to /dev/null (but this is temporary, see #891504)

2) debian-r@lists.debian.org
   Pros: simplicity (only one email address for the team, no need to subscribe
         to tracker.debian.org)
   Cons: everyone receives all emails for all packages, no tuning possibility

My preference goes for 1), though I would also be fine with 2).

Best,

¹ https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2018/01/msg00120.html

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot