Re: [RFR] templates://phonon/{phonon-backend-null.templates}

Quoting David Prévot (davidp@altern.org):

> Le 27/03/2011 07:59, Justin B Rye a écrit :
>
> > [...] But yes, maybe we should consider
> > changing all of them to something more purely descriptive like "Qt 4
> > multimedia framework".  I'll put that in my new patch too.
>
> Please avoid “Qt 4” in short description of user-oriented packages, as
> advised in the Developer's Reference, and prefer something like
> “multimedia framework for KDE”.

I agree that not having "KDE" written anywhere is kind of strange.

I replaced "QT 4 multimedia framework" by "multimedia framework for
KDE" in packages' synopsis.

PS: please keep <package>@p.d.o CC'ed to review threads as it keep the
package maintainer(s) aware of proposals and discussions.