Re: [RFR] templates://phonon/{phonon-backend-null.templates}

Hello,

On antradienis 22 Kovas 2011 14:02:37 Justin B Rye wrote:

> > + If you wish to restore full Phonon multimedia capabilities, you
> > + should install a real Phonon backend. The following Phonon
> > + backend packages seem to be available for this system at the moment:
> As long as we can trust the detection (what does this depend on?)

phonon-backends provide 'phonon-backend' virtual package.

> we
> could rely on the colon to imply most of this:
>
>     To restore full Phonon multimedia capabilities, install one of the
> Phonon back-end packages which are currently available for this system:

phonon-backend-null is a backend as well. I would like to see the word "real"
in this sentence.

> [...]
>
> >  This package does not provide any real Phonon backend. It can be used to
> >  disable Phonon audio/video capabilities. Please note that Phonon
> >  behaviour with this package installed has not been well tested.
>
> s/behaviour/behavior/

Are we using American English in Debian?

--
Modestas Vainius <modax@debian.org>