Re: soprano and raptor2

Hi

I *think* the 'failure' depends on what version of raptor rasqal is built
against. Or which version of rasqal is in use.

I guess it can be solved on the debian side by providing several editions of
rasqal (and maybe redland as well)

Dave, is that something you can handle, given that you are both upstream and
debian maintainer of rasqal/raptor/redland ?

Thanks in advance,

/Sune

--
How can I close the jumper from Windows?

You neither have to ping to the cable, nor should telnet on a SMTP proxy over
the login for disabling the FPU.