Re: soprano and raptor2

Hi Sune,

the long term goal is to port Soprano to raptor2. However, I simply
don't have the time right now.

I am running Gentoo here, both raptor 1 and 2 are installed and Soprano
builds perfectly. To be honest all complaints I got about Soprano and
raptor2 were from Debian/Ubuntu people. It seems that no other distro
has that problem.

So there is a solution to install them both in parallel, couldÄt you
just do that for now?

Cheers,
Sebastian