libsoprano sesame2 backend

Hi,

I just installed kubuntu on one of my boxes and found that they have nepomuk
*usable* because they have been able to package and ship the sesame2 soprano
backend.

>From what I remember, Debian KDE team didn't have the resource to package
it. Now that it is packaged for kubuntu, would it make sense to package and
push it to at lease experimental ?

The reason is, this way, we can find bugs/ideas in nepomuk/apps and be able
to report them upstream.

Ritesh
--
If possible, Please CC me when replying. I'm not subscribed to the list.