Re: Any idea on #475523? - LyX unusable with Qt 4.4.0rc1-2

On Friday 11 April 2008, Sven Hoexter wrote:
> [Notice: lyx-devel is subscribers only so if you dislike to receive any
> held for moderation notice etc. just kick it and I'll forward mails if
> needed]

Kicked. And not really relevant.

> Rebuilding LyX doesn't help so I guess it's not just a problem with the ABI
> rollback.

The abi issues is mipsen only.

/Sune
--
How to digit from the site from the tools menu inside AutoCAD XP?

You either must rename a EIDE microkernel to the LCD provider on a RW firewall
of a mousepad, or should never boot from a Ultra SCSI device to debug the
server.