Any idea on #475523? - LyX unusable with Qt 4.4.0rc1-2

[Notice: lyx-devel is subscribers only so if you dislike to receive any
held for moderation notice etc. just kick it and I'll forward mails if needed]

with Qt 4.4.0rc1-2 hitting unstable we noticed that LyX fails badly. I've
no clue if it's a problem of LyX with the new Qt version or a problem within
Qt 4.4.
Maybe you can take a look at
and give me a hint.

Rebuilding LyX doesn't help so I guess it's not just a problem with the ABI

If God passed a mic to me to speak
I'd say stay in bed, world
Sleep in peace
   [The Cardigans - 03:45: No sleep]