Re: kdeextragear, and kdenonbeta

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 16:40, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I know that kdeextragear* and kdenonbeta are not official KDE modules, but
> some applications are packaged for Debian, but some interesting others
> (kimdaba, amarok, ...) are not.

Well there are no official pkgs, but ;) I've announced woody/sid
kimdaba KDE 3.2 pkg on the kimdaba list. And I've on my system a
amorak pkg.  AFAIR  I've found them on the amarok home page.

I hope that kalyxo.org will sometime in the future provide a
pool of all those non-official kde pkgs for woody and sarge
(when sarge is called stable) ;)

Achim