kdeextragear, and kdenonbeta

Hi.

I know that kdeextragear* and kdenonbeta are not official KDE modules, but
some applications are packaged for Debian, but some interesting others
(kimdaba, amarok, ...) are not.

I'm packaging konserve [*], which is in kdenonbeta, and upstream will release
a new version next monday. I realized that working without a SVN/CVS
repository is a bit tricky, so I considered different options:

a) Use a local repository in my machine. Problem: it doesn't allows others to
check my sources.
b) Open an alioth project, as many others, just for konserve. Problem: I plan
to package others in the future, as soon as my skills improve, and I don't
want to create a project for each.
c) Use KDE's CVS repository.
d) Ask Qt/KDE mantainers what's their opinion. Maybe someday my package moves
to an official module, and it's interesting to keep history. I don't know
possible benefits or possible problems of this option, so that's the reason
I'm asking to you ;-).

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

[*] It isn't in Debian yet because my sponsor is at Malaga's conference, and
he has been a bit busy this days, but a lot of initial minor fixes had been
done. If you are curious:

deb http://darkshines.net/debian unstable konserve
deb-src http://darkshines.net/debian unstable konserve

--