Re: strange kdepim failure on m68k build

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 06:12:20PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Uhm, yeah. Obviously; sorry for not paying attention.
>
> It most certainly isn't diskspace:
>
> /dev/sdc2              16G  3.9G   11G  26% /org
>
> which is what the buildd chroot lives on. I'm not sure what the problem
> actually is, though.

Maybe when kullervo rebooted it corrupted something, since the first
time it tried to build it worked fine until it was shutdown in the
middle of the build. As soon as it tried to build it the second time, on
the same box, without rebuilding the chroot, it failed to build properly.
According to the build log it looked like it just tried to resume the
build more or less, so something must have gotten corrupted, at least
afaict.

Chris