David Pashley wrote:
This worries me too. I also get the impression that QA would rather 3.2 stayed out of sid for a while. I think 3.2.1 should go into experimental first.
Is unstable not the better place?IMHO it's ok to wait until 3.2.1 to upload it, but sid is the way to go. if someone wants to keep 3.1.5 he should pinn it :-)
-- Bye, Patrick Cornelissen http://www.p-c-software.de http://www.pnCommerce.de